Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Sunny Splash Scrapbooking Page


 Oh, my goodness! This page was inspired by Summer and bright colors featuring the Sunny Splash Stamp Set. When I first saw this set it brought back so many memories from the beach and all of the bathing suits that were in style back then. (oops...I am showing my age...lol.)

I used the Stylish Shapes Dies using the 2nd smallest stitched circle in the Bright 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper to mimic water ripples. I love that it is so bright and cheery. Funny thing is thought, I am NOT a Summer person anymore. I find that the older I get the less I can tolerate the heat, but I still am a very big fan of vibrant colors together.

The colors I chose in this layout of paper and ink were: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Pacific Point, and Poppy Parade. Seven of the colors out of the Bright Collection.

You will need 7-8 colored stitched circles per row to create the water droplet and align them up as shown alternating the circles in rows.

Photo Mats are 3" x 4"

Thank you for viewing! Supply List below.

~Michele 

Michele's Scrapbooking Thoughts


No comments:

Post a Comment