Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Tea-Time Drink Mix Pocket Holder


 Hey Scrappers!

Are you a Hot Tea or Cold Tea drinker? I have tried over the years to drink hot tea, but I am just not a fan of it, however; I am a huge fan of Iced Tea and of the Crystal Light drink packets, especially the Lemon Iced Tea. When I saw the Cup of Tea Bundle this was the first idea that popped in my creativity ideas. These are super cute to attach to a water bottle or just as is. 

These are super simple to create and cost efficient. I am always looking for project ideas where I can get the most out of my ideas. You can make two of these out of one sheet of 8-1/2" x 11".



Thank you for stopping by, if you choose to recreate these the measurements are below along with the supply list.

~Happy Creating!

Michele x

Measurements:

Balmy Blue Cardstock 3" x 8"

     *scored on the 3" side at 1/2" on both sides

     *scored on the 8" side at 2" and 2-1/4"

     *trim as shown below, then put back in the Simply Scored Tool bottom up and         score at 1/4" and 2-3/4" on the side tabs.

    

     


Basic White Cardstock: scrap for punching the label from the All That Die set and stamping the leaf images from the Happiness Abounds Stamp Set and the lemons from the Cup of Tea Stamp Set.

Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper: 1-3/4" x 2"

Sahara Sand Ribbon: about 14"

Supply List:




No comments:

Post a Comment