Thursday, July 7, 2022

Christmas in July Series 2022-Altered Christmas Rulers


 Hey Scrappers!

Welcome to my Christmas in July Series 2022! This was one of my best sellers at the craft fairs last year and I am back creating them again. I sell these for $2.00 and they are so quick and easy to mass produce with minimal supplies.

The rulers are made by Westcott and I have found that Amazon has them the cheapest. Westcott Clear Plastic Rulers

There is a small hole at the top of the ruler and I use the 3/16" eyelets and my Crop-a-Dile to set them. We R Memory Keepers Aqua Eyelets and We R Memory Keepers Red Eyelets plus to set them Crop-a-Dile



You will also need some Modge Podge in Matte and strips of double-sided designer series paper cut to 1-1/4" x 12"

Apply a coat of the Modge Podge to the back of the ruler and go down to just below the cut hole so you won't accidently cover it up. After laying it down run over it a few times with your bone folder making sure the adhesive is adhering to the entire strip of paper.

Let dry about 10 minutes, then pick out your matching color eyelet with your crop-a-dile to set it.

Add some coordinating ribbon through the eyelet and boom!! All done!!

The rest of the supplies I used are below. Thank you for viewing!

~Michele x

Michele's Scrapbooking Thoughts


No comments:

Post a Comment