Thursday, September 15, 2022

Halloween Hauntings Candy Bar Treat Boxes




 Hey there!

Sorry it has been some time since my last post. I have been really sick and thankfully on the mend. Not a 100% yet, but today is one of the first days that I have felt up to crafting and blogging for you.

What do you think about these cute little things??? I just love them! Great time to begin making out Halloween treats for the kiddos and even the adults, too.

I used the Echo Park paper collection called "I Love Halloween." I pulled it from my stash. These are easy to create, not taking up a lot of supplies, and will fold flat for easy storage until you are ready to fill them.

Mr. Skelly is holding a Snickers bar that is 1.86 oz and Mr. Dracula is holding a Kit Kat Bar that is 1.05 oz.

For the front I used the "I Love Halloween" coordinating Emphemera die cut pieces and stickers.


Happy Creating!

~Michele


No comments:

Post a Comment