Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Scrapbooking Embellishment Gift-Giving Book



 Hey there!

What do you think about these adorable mini books? I have a few Pen Pals I send to, and I am always looking for created things I can make to send them. This little book turned out better than I could have imagined.

Great for using up those scraps of paper we don't want to throw away. Inside the books hold two pages of see-through gift items for the recipient. 

CUTTING GUIDE:

2-1/2" x 2-1/2" pieces of chipboard

1" x 2-1/2" piece of chipboard

4" x 7-1/2" designer paper piece for cover

2-3/8" x 6" designer paper for inside piece

1-1/2" x 2-3/8" cardstock piece for page binding/score on long side @ 1/4", 1/2", 1", & 1-1/4"

2-3/8" x 2-3/8" designer paper for pages (4)

2-1/4" x 2-1/4" clear sheets (2)

VIDEO BELOW:

Happy Creating!

~Michele




No comments:

Post a Comment