Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Scrapbooking Large Pocket Flip Album

 





DETAILS


Hey there!

What do you think about this great conversation starter? Oh, my goodness, if I were to see this at someone's house I would definitely pick it up and look at it! I love how well it stands up and will hold a lot of photos and journaling opportunities.




This is a simple album, once you create one pocket you will be able to mass produce these quickly. As stated in my video, I did not so a lot of embellishing for two reasons, 1. The paper for me was just too beautiful to cover up and 2. I wanted to cut down on the bulk since I still had photos to add.




I hope you will create one, they may be made for any holiday or just anytime, really.

Happy Creating~

Michele

Measurements:

Cardstock: 4" x 12"

Mats:

Top: (2) 3-7/8" x 3-7/8"

Middle: (2) 3-7/8" x 5-3/8"

Bottom: (1) 2-3/8" x 3-7/8"

Pocket Photo/Journal Base: 3-3/8" x 9-1/4"

Mat: 3-1/8" x 4-1/2"

No comments:

Post a Comment