Tuesday, January 31, 2023

How to make a Beginner Junk Journal











Details

Hey friends!

What do you think about these Junk Journals? I must confess, these are the first ones I have ever created. They have been on the try list for quite some time, not sure what took me so long as I love all things vintage.

As I was looking through various YouTube videos, I didn't really come across any that explained things well, just put this, this, and this here. As a beginner into wanting to make one, I needed to give my viewers more details on how to create one, so this is what I designed. Super simple.

Journal Base is 3" x 6" so you will need a starting piece that is 6" x 6" and scored in half at 3"

Pocket Pages are 3" x 6"

Inside Pages are 5-3/4" x 5-7/8"

I used the Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distressing Ink 

Make sure to watch the video above until the end as I will also show you how to create some DIY embellishments for the junk journals.

I hope you decide to create one, they are a lot of fun!

Happy Creating!

~Michele



No comments:

Post a Comment