Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Days to Remember Scrapbooking Page


 Hey Scrappers! 

It's been a few days since my last blog post. My Mom has been staying with me while my Dad has been out of town and she has Alzheimer's, so I have had my hands full, but I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with her. They live in Florida so I don't get to see them as often as I would like too.

I did get to work on a page yesterday that I am very enjoying. I had an ah-ha moment and thought hey, I can use the Days to Remember Stamp Set to create a unique way to Title and Date the event page. 

The Design a Daydream Designer Series Paper is an exclusive set that you may earn by hosting a party OR purchasing $150 or more in products. It's a huge pack of designer series paper with (48) sheets of paper.

                         

                              Design a Daydream Designer Series Paper Pack

To create my layout:

1.) Using the Stylish Shape Dies and the Mini Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine cut out (28) squares with the second square in the die pack.

2.) Choose a base piece from the pack, then begin adhering your squares. Begin with aligning seven squares at the top leaving a little space in between. Second row adhere only 6 squares, third row 5 and so on until you reach the last row with only one square.

3.) Photo Mat is 3-1/4" x 3-1/4"      Picture 3" x 4"     Align two of them to the side of the squares.

4.) With your Clear Block F arrange your days and the month you will be representing for your page and stamp with Memento Black Ink on a piece of Basic White cardstock. I used Coastal Cabana Ink to highlight A Day to Remember and also used the Coastal Cabana Stampin' Write Marker to circle the date the event occurred. 

5.) Lastly, cut out a Coastal Cabana cardstock mat and adhere to the stamped date image before applying to the scrapbooking page.

Thanks for viewing! Complete Supply List is below.  :)

~Michele x

Michele's Scrapbooking Thoughts



No comments:

Post a Comment